TERMS OF BUSINESS 1. All business transacted by I.S. Enterprises Ltd. (“the Company”) shall be subject to all terms and conditions contained here in except where any variation is agreed to in writing by the Company.
2. The following terms and conditions shall apply to all orders:
a. The Company may grant the facility of a credit account on receiving three satisfactory trade references and a bank reference together with simple details of
the new customer and shall also be entitled to with draw such facility where the Company thinks fit.
b. Where no credit account exists a pro-forma invoice shall be issued and the goods shall be supplied on a cash with order basis
c. The minimum invoice value of any order excluding Value Added Tax shall be £5
d. All prices and estimates are net cash against the invoice and are exclusive of Value Added Tax and other taxes except as hereinafter and all prices quoted
are subject to alteration without notice or agreement and orders are only accepted at the price ruling at the date of despatch.
e. Payment is due on the payment date stated on the invoice. If the price or any part there of is outstanding after the said due date the Company shall be
entitled to withhold the supply of fur their goods and charge a service fee of 2.5% per month on the unpaid balance due.
f. In the event of an order being cancelled by the buyer or his agent after 3 days from the date of order any deposit payed by the buyer will not be refunded
and a cancellation charge will apply.
3.   a. It is the duty of the buyer or his agent to examine all goods immediately upon receipt and all claims shall be notified to the Company within 48 hours and by writing to and causing it to be received by the Company within 7 days of the buyer taking possession. If notification is not received by the Company within these periods the
Company shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of such claims and in any event the liability of the company shall be limited at the Company’s reasonable discretion.
b. In the event of non-delivery the buyer shall give to and cause to be received by both the Company and the carrier written notice of such non-delivery within ten days of the receipt of invoice referring to the said goods.
4. Where the company has dispatched goods in accordance with the buyer’s order these goods or any part there of shall not be returned to the Company’s premises unless the
Company has received written notice and the Company has agreed. The Company shall have discretion whether to accept returns for credit or for exchange and in any event when
returns are accepted the Company shall be entitled to make a 15% deduction on the contract price for handling plus the extra carriage costs.
5. All prices, estimates, descriptions, specifications and samples whatsoever shall be subject to alteration by the Company without prior notice of agreement and any shortage or
surplus not exceeding 5% of the contract quantity shall be charged pro-rata and shall be considered proper completion of any contract.
6. All times and /or dates given by the Company relating to any goods or services are intended as best estimates only and shall under no circumstances whatsoever become of
the essence of any contract or agreement and the Company shall under no circumstances whatsoever be liable for any loss or expense caused directly or indirectly by any delay
in the delivery of goods.
7.Whilst we try to keep our website up to date, stock availability information is subject to change and this may impact upon the delivery of the goods to you. In the event that you place an order with us for goods that are out of stock, we will notify you as soon as possible and find a suitable solution with you.
8. Risk/Title 8.1 The goods are at the risk of the customer from the time of delivery. 8.2 Ownership of the goods shall not pass to the customer until I S Enterprises International Ltd has received in full (in cash or cleared funds) all sums due to it in respect of:
a. the goods; and
b. all other sums which are or which become due to I S Enterprises International Ltd from the customer on any account. 8.3 Until ownership of the goods has passed to the customer, the customer shall:
a. hold the goods on a fiduciary basis as I S Enterprises International Ltd’s bailee;
b. store the goods (at no cost to I S Enterprises International Ltd) separately from all other goods of the customer or any third party in such a way that they remain readily
identifiable as I S Enterprises International Ltd’s property;
c. not destroy, deface or obscure any identifying mark or packaging on or relating to the goods; and
d. maintain the goods in satisfactory condition and keep them insured on I S Enterprises International Ltd’s behalf for their full price against all risks to the reasonable
satisfaction of I S Enterprises International Ltd. On request the customer shall produce the policy of insurance to I S Enterprises International Ltd. 8.4 The customer may resell the goods before ownership has passed to it solely on the following conditions:
a. any sale shall be effected in the ordinary course of the customer’s business at full market value; and
b. any such sale shall be a sale of I S Enterprises International Ltd’s property on the customer’s own behalf and the customer shall deal as principal when making such a sale. 8.5 The customer’s right to possession of the goods shall terminate immediately if:
a. the customer has a bankruptcy order made against him or makes an arrangement or composition with his creditors, or otherwise takes the benefit of any statutory provision
for the time being in force for the relief of insolvent debtors, or (being a body corporate) convenes a meeting of creditors (whether formal or informal), or enters into liquidation
(whether voluntary or compulsory) except a solvent voluntary liquidation for the purpose only of reconstruction or amalgamation, or has a receiver and/or manager,
administrator or administrative receiver appointed of its undertaking or any part thereof, or documents are filed with the court for the appointment of an administrator of the
customer or notice of intention to appoint an administrator is given by the customer or its directors or by a qualifying floating charge holder (as defined in paragraph 14 of
Schedule B1 to the Insolvency Act 1986), or a resolution is passed or a petition presented to any court for the winding-up of the customer or for the granting of an
administration order in respect of the customer, or any proceedings are commenced relating to the insolvency or possible insolvency of the customer; or
b. the customer suffers or allows any execution, whether legal or equitable, to be levied on his/its property or obtained against him/it, or fails to observe or perform any of
his/its obligations under the contract or any other contract between I S Enterprises International Ltd and the customer, or is unable to pay its debts within the meaning of
section 123 of the Insolvency Act 1986 or the customer ceases to trade; or
c. the customer encumbers or in any way charges any of the goods. 8.6 I S Enterprises International Ltd shall be entitled to recover payment for the goods notwithstanding that ownership of any of the goods has not passed from I S Enterprises
International Ltd. 8.7 The customer grants I S Enterprises International Ltd, its agents and employees an irrevocable licence at any time to enter any premises where the goods are or may be stored
in order to inspect them, or, where the customer’s right to possession has terminated, to recover them. 8.8 Where I S Enterprises International Ltd is unable to determine whether any goods are the goods in respect of which the customer’s right to possession has terminated, the
customer shall be deemed to have sold all goods of the kind sold by I S Enterprises International Ltd to the customer in the order in which they were invoiced to the Customer. 8.9 On termination of the contract, howsoever caused, I S Enterprises International Ltd’s (but not the customer’s) rights contained in this condition 1 shall remain in effect.
9.Before submitting a design for reproduction the buyer must ensure that it has the necessary authorisation. The Company reserves the right to seek confirmation of
authorisation from the legal owner of any design which is, or appears to be, subject to copyright.
10. Where the buyer does not collect or take delivery of contract goods when the same are due and ready for collection or delivery the Company shall if its storage facilities permit
be entitled to store the goods and take all reasonable steps to prevent their deterioration until the buyer or his agent does collect or take thereof and the buyer shall pay reasonable
costs of so doing. This term and condition is without prejudice to any other payment or damages for which the buyer may be or may become liable in respect of this failure
to make collection or take delivery on the appropriate due dates.
11. All design and origination work including proofs shall be considered an order and charged for. The company shall accept no responsibility for any errors whatsoever in proofs
which have been passed by the other party and in the event that the other party does not request a proof such an order is produced at the sole risk of the other party.
12. Any printers type block dyes and lithographic materials used in any manner in the production of any order may be effaced or disposed of by the Company on completion of that
order. Where camera ready artwork is not supplied then it is wholly the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the artwork is satisfactory before any items are printed
orembroidered. The company will give professional help in advising help in advertising the customer as to the suitability of the artwork but accepts no responsibility whatsoever
for the appearance of the design once it has been printed.
13. Stockline samples are sent on a sale or return basis, carriage is not refundable. Specially made or endorsed samples are non-refundable. This agreement shall be governed and
construed in accordance with the Laws of England.
14. Cookies - Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information, but they do enable Us to provide features such as personalisation and to store items in your Shopping Basket between visits. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but You can usually change your browser to prevent that. Even without a cookie, You can still use most of the features on the Website, including placing Products in your shopping Basket and purchasing them.